Test Friday

I have a test on Friday in human geo. This test is on the CIA World Facebook and the population and settlement powerpoint. If I took this teats right now, I probably fail it and do horrible. I know the material well but I still don't feel like I total understand it. I think that the CIA World Facebook was very informational and useful. I learned a lot from this website. Also, I thought that the population and settlement powerpoint was very useful. I started to look over the notes we took and the powerpoint on yesterday. I am reviewing tonight and Thursday night, to prepare for this test. I feel like by the time I take the test on Friday I will be prepared and hopefully will get a good grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire