10 Point Assignment

 The world has a population of 7, 503, 828, 180 and the population growth rate is 1.05%. I find this interesting because the more people that are born the more the population grows. It find it crazy that there are about 7 billion of the Earth right now but you only will know about the people in your town or your city.

The country with the third highest population is the United States. The United States has a population of 329,256,465 and the population growth rate is .8%. I find this very interesting because when I think of the United States, I think of the fifty states that make up the United States. When I think of the states and compare it to other countries and their states is shows in big difference. Also I find it interesting that there are over 300 million people in the United States that you will never meet because there are so many people.

Chad has a population of 15, 833, 116 and has a population growth rate of 3.23%. I find this interesting because they overall population is small but they of have one of the highest birth rates in the world. Chad's birth rate is 43 births/ 1,000 population. Also Chad's net migration rate is -0.1% that means that there are more people coming out of Chad the going to Chad, so their population is decreasing.

Luxembourg 's population is 605, 764 and has a population growth rate of 1.9%. Luxembourg has a very small population, even smaller that Chad. I find this interesting because the population growth rate is 1.9%, which is bigger than the United States but it has a way smaller population than the United States.

In Monaco, the population is 30,727 and the population growth rate is .3%.The population in Monaco is interesting because it has a very small population but not even the smallest in the world. Monaco's population is about half of one state in the United States. 


1.  I think that the United Kingdom's population will rise rapidly
2. I think that China's population will decline.
3. I think that Nigeria's population will rise rapidly.
4. I think that Asia's population will rise slowly.
5. I think that Turkey's population will rise slowly.



























3. Chad




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire