Presentation Results

Today in human geo we graded ourselves on how we think we did on the project and how we presented it. I think I did okay. The one thing that I could've done better was have more eye connect. I  felt like I knew what I was talking about. For this project I was made group leader. This role taught me a lot. It taught me how to work with others and how to be a leader. I definitely did get frustrated with some but for the most part I thought I did a pretty good job group about organizing the group and getting done what needed to be done. I feel that our whole group all did a fair share of the work.  We all did a slide and researched about one topic. Overall, I think everyone knew what they were talking about and that we presented really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire