Midterm Exams & Gun, Germs, and Steel

Today in human geo I got back my grade for the midterm exam. I got an 88 as my final grade, I did good but I definitely could have done better. After, he went over our exams we started to learn about something new. We researched some background information about Gun, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond. Jared Diamond was a professor at the University of Las Angeles California. He enjoyed bird watching as well. Jared Diamond produced this book, Guns, Germs, and Steel, in March of 1997. Jared Diamonds main purpose of writing this book was to defend the point that just because you are one race doesn't mean you have power over another race.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire