The First Day of Freshman year at John Carroll

The best part of my first day of freshman year at John Carroll was getting to meet new people, meeting all my teachers, and seeing all of my friends. My favorite part was meeting new people because I made a lot of new friends that I shared same interests in. Also, the best part of the day was when I had off mods with my friends. The freedom that is given in high school is also one of my favorite things. My least favorite part of the day was trying to get my locker open. I had a hard time getting adjusted to using locker combinations, but luckily I had upper class men that were always there if I needed help. I don't mind my seat in human geography.  The reason I don't mind my seat in class is because it is easy to see the board, but sometimes I don't like to be in the first row. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire