First Test (Socrates)

Today in Human Geography, I took a test on A Letter to Garcia and Socrates. I though that the test was pretty easy, there were some parts that gave me a little more trouble than others. I liked the multiple choice and I thought that the essay question was not bad at all. In the begging, I thought that the fill in the blanks were going to be hard, but they were a lot easier than I thought. Hopefully, I did good. I felt like I did pretty well on this test. I am glad that I reviewed everything and looked over all my notes and power points, last night to prepare me for today's test. I think the power points and resources defiantly helped me prepare for today's test. I feel that with all the notes and this test that I comprehended this material very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire