Pop Quiz

Today in Human Geography, we took a pop quiz. Before we started the pop quiz, I thought that I knew nothing and that I was going to fail this quiz, but I actually did pretty well. As we reviewed the quiz answers, I only got two wrong. I feel really good about the test and my grade. I knew the material pretty well. Even though I thought I did not know it at all. I didn't really struggle on any of the questions. The two questions that I got wrong were, what are the arcs that go from north to south and which is true about time zones. With this quiz, I realized that I need to study more for the test. But overall I feel really good about how well I did on this test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire