5 Major Region Test

Today in human geography we took a test on five major religions. The five major religions were Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. I don't think I did very well on the test. I defiantly should have study more and spent more time to look over it. But I also think that we should have had a little more time in class to look at these religions. I felt that we just read the slides and then took a test. I wish we went into a little more depth about the religion to really understand it. With the power point I learned a lot about each different religion. I think I had a hard time study for this quiz is because I would keep getting them confused for the other religions. For example, I got Hinduism and Buddhism mixed up a lot. Overall, I should ave studied more for this test and I should have been more prepared to take it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire