Population Pyramid Test

In human geo we took a test on population and settlement, and the population pyramid. Going into the test I felt like I know most of it but was still unsure about some things. But for the most part I knew the material pretty well. Then when we got to class he let us look at our notes and review before we took the test. The test was all multiple choice. I know a lot of the answers but I was a little unsure about my answers that I put for the three population pyramid questions. I think that the population and settlement, and the population pyramid website helped a lot with reviewing and study for this test. I also think that our group projects that we worked on last week helped with reviewing for he test we had today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire