Presentations

Today in human geo we presented our country projects. We were all put into a group and were given a country to research and find problems that affect the people and the economy of that country. There were two developing countries, Kenya and Conga and two industrialized countries, Japan and Germany. My group had Kenya, a developing country. I feel that my group did pretty well on our presentation. Two things that I would change would be to be louder and look less at the slides on the board. But overall I think we knew what we were talking about and presented very important and major problems in Kenya. I learned a lot bout all the countries, Kenya, Japan, Conga, and Germany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire