Demographic Transition - Test

Today in human geo we had a quiz on the demographic transition and all the stages in it.  On Friday I thought I was going to do pretty well but when I came home today I felt so unprepared. I wish I had studied more of the dates and reviewed all the videos on Mr. Schick's blog. This quiz was short but it wasn't hard but I had a little trouble with some questions. The question that took me the longest was the questions that we were given where we had to make the false statement, a true statement. For that question I put rate of natural increase, but it was supposed to be immigration. I definitely could've done way better on this quiz than I should have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gun, Germs, and Steel

Guns, Germs, and Steel part 3

The Fall of the Roman Empire